Powerful forces are reshaping the financial industry. Proliferation of digital technologies, lack of trust, arrival of new generations, regulatory requirements, demographics and economics are together creating an imperative to change. Banks and Insurances need to know, understand and get ahead of these challenges and retool to win in the next era. Therefore, inspired by the wonderful book of Gary Hamel , the leitmotiv of the Valencia Fintech Conference is the following: What Matters Now?LEARN MORE
For us, five issues are paramount: Foresight, Innovation, Values, Adaptability, and Synergies.
Here is our logic for choosing these topics:
– Foresight Matters: if you don’t know where you are going, you might end up somewhere else. Many companies can manage short-term bursts of high performance, but only a few can sustain it over a longer period.
– Innovation Matters: even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. In a densely connected global economy, successful products and strategies are quickly copied.
– Values Matter: doing right because it is right, not because it pays, needs to be the foundation of business. A sound development of business ethics should not forget an obvious and important consideration: business is about human activity that is carried out by individuals within organizations.
– Adaptability Matters: crazy times call for crazy organizations. In a world of mind-flipping change, what matters is not merely a company’s competitive advantage at a point in time, but its evolutionary advantage over time. An adaptable company requires adaptable minds.
– Synergies Matter: Synergy is the benefit that results when two or more agents work together to achieve something either one couldn’t have achieved on its own. It’s the concept of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts. In today’s world, synergies equal to more efficiency, more efficacy, and higher profitability.
[ SPEAKERS ]
Next March 5th-6th, the whole digital finance community will gather in the very heart of Valencia, to exchange on the future of our industry at the first FinTech Conference, Spain, in collaboration with FORINVEST 2019, the most exclusive Spanish event on banking and insurance.
Founder and CEO FintechNews.org
CEO - OCSIAL Americas
Senocak Selin N.
UNESCO Chair Holder
Juan Manuel Dapcich
CEO "The Tech Valley"
Director, Globe Business College, Munich
Vice Dean of SolBridge International School of Business, Korea
Leng Khim (Lynn) Lim
Professor of Global Consumer Research, Switzerland
Dean, College of Professional Studies at St. John's University
Professor Economics & Finance, New York
Consultant, Motivation Speaker, Dubai
Montse Guardia Guell
General Director, Alastria Blockchain
Founder & CEO at RefineAI, New York
Founder & Startup advisor, New York & London
Vice President, Alastria, Blockchain Consortium, Madrid
Director of Communication, Bankia
Professor of Innovation Management
Ana García Rodriguez
Partner head of the FIG Department at Baker Mckenzie
OCTO - Vice President Mobility
CEO & Non-Executive Director
Dean St. John's University, College of Business
[ PROGRAMS ]
The FinTech Conference will be organized in collaboration with FORINVEST. It is the Country’s foremost finance and business event. It’s a combined forum and trade fair that brings together the most extensive offering related to the world of Finance, from Financial Products and Services, Investments and Insurance to Technology-based solutions for the industry. The program includes a comprehensive trade exhibition and an extensive program of educational initiatives.
VIP Speaker and Award Cerimony
An occasion that brings together the leading players in the world of finance, economics, business and the insurance and financial sector for an evening that features an exceptional speaker and the award ceremony for the prestigious Forinvest Awards.
[ OUR NEWS ]
See the latest news on www.fintechnews.org